Jobs at Gamevial
Gamevial now hiring talent!!
If you wish to work making the best games out there we want to hear from you. Gamevial has a large global audience, we are always looking for the best to build a worldwide network of Gamevial creative game development talent.
Opportunities to work locally (UK, Edinburgh) or remotely from anywhere in the world, tropical verandas included :), full time positions or on a contract job for job basis.
Our areas of interest:
- Marketing/Publicity/Sales people
- Unity3D, Shockwave, Flash indeed any game development experience a bonus
- PHP, MySQL, Server (Apache,IIS) web developers
- Game Artists
- Character Animators
- 3D Modellers (any: 3D studio, Maya, Blender)
- Graphic designers (UIs, menus, website & typography)
If you got what it takes to make great games, tell us why- we want to hear from you: email@example.com
No agencies please!